CoolLinkNet is a unique cost effective hardware solution for seamless integration of the advanced single-split & multi split air conditioning units and Home Automation / BMS Controllers. Interfacing major Home Automation controllers e.g Control4, Crestron, AMX, RTI, Savant, Vantage and others , through CoolMasterNet’s built in RS232, RS485 and Ethernet communication ports, will provide home end users with full control and monitoring of Air Conditioning indoor units e.g Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, LG, Hitachi, Gree and others. Air Conditioning control will now be implemented from same Home Automation controller of which all other tasks like lighting, shades, security and similar are controlled. It will also enable HVAC Service Providers to access HVAC’s most essential parameters required for diagnostic and service purposes.
Home Automation integrators and HVAC installers when integrating CooLinkNet will not have to worry anymore when connecting to those advanced HVACs and hassle with their complicated communication protocols. Integration and installation process will be straight-forward since CoolMasterNet is a plug & play solution.
CoolRemote – HVAC Remote Access
Connecting CooLinkNet to the Internet as a standalone device will enable end users and HVAC Service Providers when using mobile phones, tablets or PCs to remotely access and control those advanced VRV / Splits HVACs via Coolremote (coolremote.net), Cool Automation’s cloud based solution.
- Seamless integration of HVAC systems with all major Home Automation / BMS controllers e.g Control4, Crestron, AMX, RTI, Savant, Vantage and others.
- Major HVAC brands support e.g. Daikin, Gree, Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi-Heavy, Panasonic/Sanyo, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, and others.
- Interfaces via RS232 (ASCII), RS485 (MODBUS RTU), Ethernet (ASCII & MODBUS IP) for all HVAC brands.
- Simultaneous multi-brand HVAC support (option).
- Touch screen display, for system management and control.
- Configurable I/O’s (option).
- Full control & monitoring of HVAC indoor units operation.
- CoolRemote.net — Remote access from Smartphone, Tablet and PC platforms.(www.coolremote.net)
- HVAC systems diagnostics (option).
- Direct KNX connection (future option).
- Cloud integration by API (future option).
- Fujitsu (General) (FJ)
- Mitsubishi (ME)
- Tadiran (TD)
- Phillips Dynalite
- Schneider Electric